Friday, November 26, 2010

Sydney to Melbourne

For the next week, this blog is going to change 'theme'.

Tomorrow morning I'm flying to Sydney with 6 friends, and Sunday morning we're going to jump on our bicycles and ride back to Melbourne. So, instead of the typical fare you're used to, it'll be pretty much just be photos of shit I see along the way. Hills, dead animals, bikes and dicks drawn onto sleeping people with a sharpie.

If you don't give a shit about any of that stuff, come back in 7 days and my regular programming will resume.

If you do give a shit about that stuff, great! As an extra special treat for you, I've invited my good friend Jay 'Sweet Tits' Dougrey to post to the blog as well! Jay's pretty fucking flash and has one of those iPhone4s, so as well as photos he's going to upload videos of the ride.

And before I sign off and fly out, I have to say a huge thanks to Tim and Max at Cecil Walker Fitzroy for their help. My bike decided to shit itself yesterday and if weren't for them I very well wouldn't be going at all. Good dudes.

Here's a shitty map I made a few months ago roughly detailing the ride.



xoxo

No comments: